Unlocking Foresight is a new company (a CIC – a social enterprise) and this is a new site & work-in-progress.
Unlocking Foresight is aimed at senior leaders who are prepared to think the unthinkable and to take the necessary actions to achieve a preferred future. People who share our big vision, who seek to unlock the potential of foresight for the benefit of business, government and communities.
We plan a range of services to support the development of foresight capability in organisations.
These services include:
- Conversazione – peer to peer networking events for leaders, around a specific foresight topic
- In-house workshop for an organisation to build foresight capability.
- One week in-house course on Foresight for non-specialist line managers
- Online forums on a specific foresight topic, held at monthly intervals
- A concierge service to provide expert guidance on methods, images of the future, events, etc
- A personal development online course (PDOC), organised in modules to develop capability and equip users to take on specialist foresight education if desired
- An organisational assessment tool for foresight capability
- 10 Webinars on current subjects per year. These will be live streamed and recorded.
All of these are backed up by foresight resources – documents, reports, case studies, white papers, videos, books, games, tools, jobs, external event listings, all aimed at strengthening the Foresight community.
We expect that a significant number of people and organisations who need to be able to use foresight will value our services: paying either through a membership fee or paying fees for particular events, and conversations
Individuals can access The Foresight Hub to browse, and download content for free.
Corporate Membership subscriptions give rights to a chosen mix of services as above, the number and type depending on the level of subscription.
For further information click here.